About Me

NATURE BOY🏕️, WILL TAKE YOU🛣️TO 🚲ALL THE WATERFALL🏞️PRESENT IN EACH & EVERY CORNER🌏OF OUR🗺️MOTHERLAND GREAT🗾ODISHA.

Sunday, November 17, 2019

MY BIOGRAPHY @expedition_with_nature_boy By Subhasish Dash

MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING ME ? 
So, many sorts of questions regarding my Explore with travelling here in the post , I will be giving you a brief idea about it. 
            People , have some weired stereotypes about Explorer_traveller's. They have a mindset that if someone is traveling and exploring a new unseen places every now and then, that means either he may rich, or may be in Tourism department etc..... I just want to break that stereotypes by clearing some points :- 

• I am not a full time Traveller / Explorer . I do a job and I am committed to it a & never neglect my official duties beco'z of exploring or travelling. It's Just that i am a passionate Nature Lover and especially Waterfall Lober, So I have made up mind that i will travel all around odisha and Explore the #waterfalls_of_odisha . This gives me peace , happiness and satisfaction.

• Some people have questioned me , whether I get sponsorship for it or not. When I answer in '"no'" , they assume that i must be from a rich household. Stereotypes again, "''haha''haha ! . The truth is I come from a typical middle class family and almost  all my travelling  expenses are paid by me with my monthly Salary. and sometimes even my family support it Mostly I go on Solo Ride on 100cc YAMAHA RX100 on my Bike , but sometimes I have been some places with my school / colleagues friend's. 

• I am not linked to tourism department, though i have always wanted to linked  to it, So if ever I get a chance , I will definitely grab it.

• People also wonder, from where do I get to know  about those places. There is a famous saying , ""#Where_ther_is_a_will_there_is_a_way"".
So, my answer to them is Since I am willing to know , I do research . The fact that my close acquinatance who know about my passion, help me by sharing info about Waterfalls present in their native  place.

I just want to say , Everyone should travel whenever they get a chance . 
            "Travellering refreshes our mind, body and Rejuvenate our body" .


Come #Odisha_there_s_a_surprise_at_every_corner
"#india_best_kept_secret" #odishatourismofficial
#Tourism_ka_vikash_Rajya_ka_vikash

Your's :- Expeditionwithnatureboy
 ( Subhasish Dash) and text regards to Soumayshree Dash 

So don't copy , and copyright goes to @soumayshreeDash and @subhasishDash @expedition_with_nature_boy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Laxmankund Picturesque waterfall & sacred Hindu spot tucked away in rainforest national park & tiger territory known as "Similipal_National_Forest".

Laxmankund Picturesque waterfall & sacred Hindu spot tucked away in rainforest national park & tiger territory known as "#Simil...