About Me

NATURE BOY🏕️, WILL TAKE YOU🛣️TO 🚲ALL THE WATERFALL🏞️PRESENT IN EACH & EVERY CORNER🌏OF OUR🗺️MOTHERLAND GREAT🗾ODISHA.

Monday, August 17, 2020

See the Mesmerizing scenic #Gualigarh_waterfall ("one of the natural Waterfall of Bhubaneswar")

On my visit to Chandaka Bhubaneswar
This article has entirely been shoot inside the chandaka wildlife sanctuary, where I will take you with me to unravel it's beauty...come let's go with me to see the Mesmerizing scenic.
#Gualigarh_waterfall 
("one of the natural Waterfall of Bhubaneswar").
The most astonishing thing about this Waterfall is that on its way you will find remnants of a half build fort , thus signifying its name as Gualigada.
Very few people have access to this place and many people prefer not to go since this place is populated with wild elephants and other wild animals lile leopard 🐆, bear 🐻, Hyena , and other reptile 🦎 s. A few locals go this Waterfall every month on shankranti to worship their village Goddesses.
If anyone among you wants to come and it's beauty, then let me tell you that Odisha Govt. Has facilitated a trip inside the area in a safety way.
The Chandaka wildlife sanctuary encompasses a huge area of 174km. It encompasses many big and small cave, hence has a Waterfally. Chandaka dompada sanctuary house's many Wild animals and due to its greenery, it can be said that it's lungs of Bhubaneswar.
                      This is my second visit to chandaka. In my first visit, I toured around the cave (pandavbakhara, dakhinakabata, anahat, narahari, hadiani etc upto 1000cave located near pathapur , gayala banka , dompada and that visit is memorable for me. Due to some reason I wasn't able to complete the tour around it, hence I went there for the 2nd time and I am happy that I completed the tour inside the chandaka this time.






To watch this video click this link
https://youtu.be/6LoUGn_QVbw (2nd part)

(1st part) https://youtu.be/I-ProeCKJsI. of chandaka sanctuary

I'm on Instagram as @expedition_with_natureboy. Install the app to follow my photos and videos. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=luz1jezvmuxa&utm_content=z6lktv



No comments:

Post a Comment

Laxmankund Picturesque waterfall & sacred Hindu spot tucked away in rainforest national park & tiger territory known as "Similipal_National_Forest".

Laxmankund Picturesque waterfall & sacred Hindu spot tucked away in rainforest national park & tiger territory known as "#Simil...