About Me

NATURE BOY🏕️, WILL TAKE YOU🛣️TO 🚲ALL THE WATERFALL🏞️PRESENT IN EACH & EVERY CORNER🌏OF OUR🗺️MOTHERLAND GREAT🗾ODISHA.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

DEOJHAR WATERFALL

#DEOJHAR_WATERFALL
or #DIANDHAR_WATERFALL

Well now , I am free yes, I wonder in this place.
It's just now that I realized that walking along these woods & Rocks.
! Oh! 
I hear something. 
This place, this area, it all seems so... Yes!
The #DEOJHAR_WATERFALL place was my favorite spot. 5th Times /2yrs.,
 I took some time to stop and take a little bit of pictures and one reason why I call it my secret paradise not only because of it's wonderful surroundings that would make a good design on postcards but because the place is so serene, it's clean and well, you can really drink the water directly from the falls.
Your's #ridewithnatureboy mission #waterfallofodisha #manofwaterfall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laxmankund Picturesque waterfall & sacred Hindu spot tucked away in rainforest national park & tiger territory known as "Similipal_National_Forest".

Laxmankund Picturesque waterfall & sacred Hindu spot tucked away in rainforest national park & tiger territory known as "#Simil...